IMPORTANT: We have two field trips (3 for the grade 6s) in the next two weeks, and we must have the field trip forms in by Tuesday at the latest for students to attend.
1.) FEILD TRIPS: forms due Tuesday
- Granville Island (Grade 6s and 7s)
- BC Place (Grade 6s and 7s)
- Space Centre (Grade 6s only)
- Complete your next step in the booklets that your group has agreed on.
- Be prepared to discuss your book, Gift of Words, and Thinking and learning questions on Tuesday
- Complete any corrections on the Math worksheet from Wednesday. These will be collected next class.
- Make sure that you have added your examples of the "Rule of Thirds" to your groups Photography document.
- In a paragraph, tell us about your plans for the long weekend!
- Offer feedback to your peers (punctuation, grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc.) and make revisions to your own post based on feedback you receive.
2019 Laurier Sports Day (To be updated)
How Playing Sports Benefits Your Body