- Make sure your French Pizza Recipes are ready to use tomorrow
- We are going to practice giving these directions to a camera (en Français)
- Complete pg 395 #1-10 for tomorrow
3.) Book Club:
- Due to popular demand, Powerful Responses will be due Monday
- Be sure to share with Mr. Hong, Mr. Collins, and Mr. Wilson for feedback
- Continue to work on your roles in your socials inquiry projects!
- These projects will be due next week
5.) Science 6:
- Continue your work on your Glogs inquiring into Extreme Environments
- Be sure to focus your Glogs on technology that humans are working on or have worked on to survive the same extreme environments on earth
- These projects will be due Wednesday next week
6.) Post A Response:
- Today we learned a lot about how to better protect ourselves from harassment online
- In a paragraph, tell us what your three takeaways from todays lesson on digital citizenship are, and how you will protect yourself from harassment online.
- Provide feedback to your peers, for spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
- Comment on others' that you think were thought-provoking.
Graphing a linear equation