NOTICES: Return envelopes/money on Monday at the latest
1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes per day and log it in your planner/calendar.
2.) MATH: Any unfinished worksheets from last week and corrections.
3.) PASSION PROJECTS:
- Complete your brainstorming booklet over the weekend if you didn't complete it in class.
- Play around with Animoto.com (website or app) and learn how to use it.
- Create a practice video and make sure you know how to use all the functions (pictures, text, music, templates, etc).
- Ideas for a practice video can be a special event that you shared with your family over the summer or another time.
- We will set up the structure of your passion project with our co-created criteria sheet on Monday.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form, complete your PAR
- Include an Intro/topic sentence, 2-3 supporting sentences/details/examples (body), and a concluding sentence
- Who are three people who should be involved in your education (you can include yourself in this).
- Why is it important to involve these three people?
- Give 1-2 people suggestions on what they can do to improve their paragraph.
- Edit/revise your original post.
- PAY ATTENTION TO THE GIVENS (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, etc).
Things We Should Say More Often