Tomorrow, students must bring their money and a hammer to participate in the art activity we have planned. If you are unable to provide the $5, please email/talk to Mr. Hong.
1.) ART PROJECT:
- Parents, please give your son/daughter $5 to participate in the art activity tomorrow. I apologize for the short notice, however, we were given an opportunity to make bird houses and we want to do this before a potential strike occurs.
- Bring a hammer to school.
2.) GRADE 7 YEARBOOKS:
- Don't forget to bring $5 for your yearbooks tomorrow.
3.) GRADE 7 GROUP PHOTO:
- Don't forget to bring $10 if you want your Grade 7 group photo tomorrow.
4.) DANCE VIDEO:
- Don't forget to bring your clothing for the dance performance tomorrow. Grey/black and red/blue/yellow/green.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Reflect back on this past year of learning.
- What did you enjoy learning about the most?
- What did you learn about yourself this year?
- What did you learn about life this year?