Grade 6 students, click on the image to the left or right here to review how to find multiples!
IMPORTANT FORMS TO BE RETURNED ASAP:
1.) Grouse Grind Permission form and $12.
2.) Driver Form - Parents, please complete this form to save time later in the year.
3.) Hot Lunch Forms
4.) Entertainment Books/Money
5.) 6 in 1 Permission form (Yellow) in case you haven't returned this one yet. (From Friday)
6.) Social Media Form (From Friday)
1.) MATH 6:
- Complete Question #1 A-F.
- Click here to watch a short video of how to find multiples!
- Click here to review how to find multiples!
- Click here to play the Halloween Multiples Video Game!
MATH 7: Any assigned work
2.) WHAT IN THE WORLD: Complete #1-7 of the Ebola Outbreak article if you haven't already done so.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What did you learn in your math class today?
- Explain as if you were teaching another student in Grade 6/7 about the concept(s) you learned in class today.
- Be sure to make your explanation as clear as possible.
How to find multiples of a number