I.) First Law of Motion
II.) Second Law of Motion
III.) Third Law of Motion
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website for your assignment.
MATH 7: Measure the circumference and diameter of 3 circular objects in your bedroom.
2.) LA 6/7: Complete section A and B of the reading booklet you completed when the students were at band.
3.) SCIENCE 6/7:
- Click here to watch this video on Newton's 3 Laws of Motions so you are prepared for Science class tomorrow.
- Click here to play some of these games on Newton's Laws.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch the posted video for the Day and read the 3 links on each of the 3 Laws in the daily blurb.
- In your own words, explain each of the laws and give one example of each. Do not use the examples from the links or the video.
- It is very important you watch the video and read through the 3 links today.
- To make sure you all follow today's instructions, you will have a quiz on Newton's Laws of Motion in class tomorrow! Be sure to review everything from the daily blurb.
Newton's 3 Laws of Motion