1.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Continue adding to your research.
- Make sure you are caught up with your research and you have all your data on your Google document. You will be sharing with a classmate tomorrow.
1.) POST A RESPONSE #1:
- Give a short self-introduction about yourself without revealing too much about your 'CANADIAN' culture.
- Use your real first name.
- For example, tell them what grade you're in, your first name, and that you're looking forward to learning more about them and their culture. Feel free to add any more information but keep it general and not too specific.
- Ask your Ecuadorian Buddy at least 4 questions about their culture (refer to your criteria sheet for your culture project if you need help choosing a topic for your question)
- Post 3 personal questions to learn more about him/her.
POST A RESPONSE #2:
- Watch John Lennon's Video again.
- Reply to your original response from Friday's post and elaborate on your post by asking some deep questions and really trying to understand the 'BIG IDEA'.
- Ask two students about their responses (deeper questions).
- Reply to any questions you receive with some insightful replies.
- Post questions on Friday's post if you have any questions.
John Lennon - Imagine