1.) MATH 6: Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Complete 5.2 WS and second Area of a triangle worksheet.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You created a criteria for creating an infographic in class today. You learned about the importance of why you need reliable information from a trusted source.
- Why is it important to use factual and true information and not random numbers that you have not verified to be true?
- In a structured paragraph (intro, thesis, supporting statements, conclusion) please write your response.
- Include at least 2 supporting sentences.
- Give at least two students one thing that they can do to improve the content of their work.
- Give at least two students one thing they can do to improve the structure, spelling, grammar, etc of their response.
- Respond to any feedback you receive.
How to Create an Animated Infographic