1.) LA/ART: Continue working on you Roy Lichtenstein Artwork. You will have one last class to work on it tomorrow.
2.) MATH 6/7: Complete any unfinished work.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you turned your theoretical knowledge of the sport of water polo and actually learned how to play the game at Fleetwood pool.
- What did you learn about the sport today? Provide an example of what you learned.
- What can you infer about professional water polo players?
- List at least 3 characteristics and why you think water polo players possess those characteristics.
- Comment on one other student's response.
- Reply to any comments you receive.
An Introduction to Water Polo