1.) MATH: Any unfinished work.
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Click here and watch the video on how to give feedback/comments on a Google Document.
- Follow the instructions on your powerful response criteria sheet/peer assessment sheet and give your partner specific feedback that will help them improve their powerful responses.
- Post any questions or comments you have about this process here.
- In paragraph form (intro, 2-3 supporting sentences/examples, and conclusion) explain the importance of giving feedback.
- Give some examples of types of feedback that help you learn and examples of feedback that doesn't help you learn.
- Ask yourself, does telling someone they have nothing to work on help them improve? Does telling someone their writing is amazing actually help them make their writing better? Hmmmmmm. Think about what we have been talking about all year about feedback and learning.
- Don't forget the givens: spelling, punctuation, grammar, capitals, sentence variety.
- Give one students 2 things to work on to improve his or her work.
Giving comments/feedback on Google Docs