Click on the picture to the left and watch this stop motion recycling video. Tonight's PAR is related.
1.) MATH: Complete any unfinished work from yesterday (3 worksheets)
2.) NOVEL APPROACH: You must hand in 3 gift of words and 2 thinking and learning questions tomorrow at the latest.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video.
- CHALLENGE: See if you can take 30-50 or so photos to create something like this video.
- Here are the lyrics to Feather, Fur and Fin. See if your stop motion pictures can represent some of the lyrics from the video.
- Try to create a video using iMovie or Movie maker. You can also download a stop motion apps, to do it as well.
- You are basically creating a slideshow of all the photos. The photos should obviously be put in order to show you and something you are doing to help the environment. Feel free to create a video of you taking the recycling outside, composting, etc.
- This can be related to the 3 R's - Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- If you are able to, upload your images and movie to Google Drive and share the link with your classmates on tonight's PAR.
- If you have any questions, which I'm assuming you will, post them here.
Stop Motion Recycling Animation