- Today, you all watched how to use your visible thinking and your graphic organizers to write your written responses for the Novel Approach. Tomorrow, Mr. Redican will model some of his written response by using his visible thinking and graphic organizer for 'SEE YOU AGAIN'. After seeing part of my response and Mr. Redican's response, you should have a good idea how to write yours. Don't forget, use the criteria sheet that is handed out in class tomorrow.
1.) MATH: Watch this video on ANGLES.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Make sure you have your Gmail/Drive login name and password at school tomorrow so you can work on your written response in class tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you watched Mr. Hong use his visible thinking sheet (ANGEL) and his graphic organizer to start writing his written response for the Novel Approach.
- Tomorrow, after you see Mr. Redican model his written response, you will start writing yours.
- List 3 paper items that will help you complete your written response.
- For each item, list why they are important in helping you complete the written response assignment. For example, what is visible thinking? In your PAR tonight, you should probably mention something about the reading strategies you learned.
- Comment on 1 other students response to give them something to add to their PAR.
KHAN ACADEMY - Acute, right, and obtuse angles