1.) Science - Quiz on Monday
2.) FSA - We will finish these up next week.
3.) FRESHGRADE - Upload a selfie of only your face to your FRESHGRADE profile. Use a white
4.) OZOBOTS - Check out some of the colour codes!
1.) LA/READING: Read for 30 minutes and log it on your sheets
- Self-assessments are due on Monday. I will give you some time to finish this off on Monday.
- Science Quiz on Monday
- Review your PowerPoints/projects so you can identify at least 13 plants. You will have 20 to choose from.
- Click to review the plants: | SAMPLE 1 (Acorn is actually an OAK TREE - This is an error on the pdf) | SAMPLE 2 |
3.) WORD WORK:
- We will start this on Monday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Everyone is quite excited about the classroom economy we are starting. Our first class auction will be held the Friday before Halloween.
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can learn about financial literacy and how an economy works.
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/conclusion
2.) BODY: Include 2 classroom jobs you want to take on. In your details, be sure to explain
how you are qualified for the position. EXAMPLE - I think I want to apply to be
one of our classroom bankers. Some qualifications that I have for the position
include my organization skills, math skills, and attention to detail. I think I would be
an asset to the class if I were to be hired as a banker.
3.) GIVENS/CONVENTIONS OF WRITING: Spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure,
4.) SELF-ASSESSMENT: Check to make sure you have fulfilled the above criteria. State if
you have anything to add in your revised version. PEER-ASSESSMENTS are
optional this weekend.
5.) REVISED VERSION: Post your revised version.
Introduction to Ozobots