- Arrive at school between 7:35 - 7:50. You will depart for Seymour Mountain as soon as your driver and all students have arrived.
- Make sure you remember all your ski/snowboarding clothing and equipment.
1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES: If you didn't complete yesterday's 'BLACK HISTORY' PAR, you must complete this before doing todays.
3.) SCIENCE: Complete Science lab handouts.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you conducted an experimental inquiry into the particle theory of matter.
- Click here to try the simulation online (Click on the 'STATES' simulation once you enter).
- Make sure you play around with the simulation so you get a good sense of what happens when you cool or when you heat solids, liquids, and gases.
- Watch this video if you need to build more of you BK.
- Click here to read the handout on the particle theory of matter if you need to further build your BK.
- In your own words, explain the differences between solids, liquids, and gases using the particle theory of matter.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, supporting sentences, conclusion)
2.) Includes information from the above 3 points.
3.) Must explain the shape, volume, speed and space of particles of solids, liquids, and gases.
4.) Ask one student a question about their post and try to push their thinking forward!
5.) Answer any question posted by a student on anyone's post. Answer all unanswered questions
before responding to ones that have already been answered.
6.) Edit/revise your post if needed.
Particle Theory of Matter