1.) Gr. 6 Field Trip forms (Planetarium)
2.) Camping fees (Pay on our school site)
- Complete handout, Exploring Number Patterns, 4.2 & 4.2
- Bring in your completed Order Form from the previous class, if you had not already, or you are risking an incomplete.
- Choose 5 of the pizzas listed below and name their ingredients in the correct columns.
- If you were not here for that class, you may look up some definitions to help you.
- Complete the "Order by Phone" worksheet from today's class, with help from the menu of Les Pizzas Extraordinaires.
3.) Novel Approach:
- Be sure to read and prepare for Novel Approach tomorrow, as we will be having our group meetings for each of the books so far.
- Be prepared to share your thoughts with your group, according to your agreed upon schedule.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Last week we had a Pastor come in to speak to our classes about the experience of being Christian, and what it means to be Christian. This week (tomorrow) we will have our very own Ms. Jivraj come in to discuss her experience as a Muslim, and what it means to be Muslim.
- Lets practice our Question-building skills!
- Below, post 3 questions that you would like to ask Ms. Jivraj about Islam to help you guide your learning in whichever religion you are inquiring on.
- Be sure to ask questions that are focused, thoughtful, and respectful, and help you push your learning further.
Math Patterns Example 1