- If you have a mobile device (android or ioS), download the ibis Paint X app.
- Play around with this app by taking a picture of your drawing and inserting it into the app.
- Try out some of the tools/functions.
- See if you can figure out how to fine-line your pencil drawing within the app using a fine-lining tool.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Read for 45 - 60 minutes.
- Continue making note of all strategies you have used and how it helped you with your understanding of the story.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this song and listen to the lyrics.
- Use your 'NOVEL APPROACH' reading/strategies to help you understand the meaning of this song.
- Write a 'POWERFUL RESPONSE' on the big idea of this song in paragraph form.
- What is the message?
- Don't forget to back it up with specific examples from the lyrics/song.
- Ask one or two students a question about their powerful response.
- Edit/Revise your work.
Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen