IMPORTANT: Ski forms will go home tomorrow. Sorry for the delays.
- Work on edits/revisions/feedback on your essays.
- All students should have their drafts completed and are working towards finalizing your edits/revision.
2.) SKI FORMS: They will go home tomorrow. Sorry for the delays.
3.) WORD WORK:
- Click here for a list of the words.
- One synonym
- Example sentence using the original word
4.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete visible thinking and powerful responses (Big idea).
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you worked on your final reading strategy lesson with the poem, "The Giving Tree."
- You completed your visible thinking and started your pre-assessment activity for your big ideas (powerful responses)
- Write a paragraph explaining what you think the big idea of the poem is.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation)
3.) States the big idea
4.) Provides evidence from the poem/story that supports the big idea
5.) Explains what the character has learned.
6.) Gives thoughts about the big idea.
7.) Explains why you have this thought as your big idea.
8.) Check your paragraph to make sure you have included everything listed in the above criteria
and post a message stating if you have met the criteria. If not, edit/revise your original post.
Ski Safety Video