1.) LA: Word Work
2.) MATH: Complete assigned work. #1-4, 6, and 8.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned how to calculate how much an item will cost after taking off a certain percentage off the original price. I have posted two videos today reviewing the lesson from today.
- Your job today is to create a question for your fellow classmates. You will do the following:
- Post a question and do not solve it.
- Solve someone else's questions.
- Provide feedback to the person who solves your question. Let them know if they did it correctly or what they have to do to solve it properly.
- You may use any strategy you want. If someone's questions has been solved, solve someone else's question.
Calculating Discounts 1
Calculating Discounts 2