1.) Grade 7 Celebration form and $25. Please return ASAP.
2.) Grade 7 student must email 3 photos to Mrs. Lidhar email@example.com Please be sure to include your NAME in the subject line.
1.) MATH 6/7:
- Complete 2 integer worksheets and mark/correct at home.
- Integer worksheet #1 and Answer Key
- Integer worksheet #2 and Answer Key
- Click here to see what you need to know for Tuesday's Test.
- Gr. 6 Newton's Laws/Forces Projects due on Wednesday
- Gr. 7 Finish up your Electricity/Magnetism journals. TEST ON WEDNESDAY.
3.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Continue working on your booklets and powerful response.
- Final book club work session on Tuesday.
- Powerful Responses will be due next Friday.
- Complete 3 poems (print out and draw pictures or add digital 'CREATIVE COMMONS' images).
- In addition to sharing your new document with two students, please share them with Mr. Collins and me.
- Poetry and everything on the handout is due next Friday!
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today we spent a lot of time being active: Fitness Friday, Recess, Lunch, Tennis, and Freetime outside with Ms. Sameii.
- How do you plan to stay active over this busy weekend?
- Tell us your plan, and include at least 3 of our Word Work words from this week (and focus on words that gave you know gave you trouble):
- Reluctant, cajole, trove, valise, cordon, festoon, squall, searing, exasperation, intriguing, scoff, clench, delectable, emanate, apprehensive, undulate.
(some) Rules for adding and subtracting Integers
This is an example of some rules for adding and subtracting integers, use the rules that work for you, and get you to the answer.