1.) LA DIV 1:
- Prepare for your assessment tomorrow.
- The assessment will test your knowledge and ability to use the reading strategies you have covered. (refer to your novel Approach booklets)
- Make sure you have all your materials at school tomorrow so you are prepared for your book club. (picture books, picture book packages, etc)
- Complete your pre-test for math.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Choose one of the characters from the picture book you are reading and explain in paragraph format how the character develops from the beginning to the end of the story.
- For example, explain if the character's mindset changed throughout the story.
- Provide evidence for this change and why it happened.
- Ask two students from YOUR PICTURE BOOK GROUP about their response.
- Answer any questions that your group members asked you.
- Edit/revise your original post based on a self-assessment (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc).