1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We have been working on being able to give explanations in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- In a clear manner, please post instructions on how to make slime.
- If you do any research, be sure to include the link fo the site/video you used for your recipe. Feel free to use this video as a model for your post a response if you like or do your own research.
- Feel free to post instructions for regular slime, butter slime, das slime, etc.
- Your instructions should be easy to follow.
- FOCUS: Use transition words (first, second, finally, etc)
- FEEDBACK: Give one other student feedback on their use of transition words.
2.) POST A RESPONSE 2:
- You started your digital photography unit on Friday. The first skill you learned how to apply was the 'RULE OF THIRDS'.
- Practice using the skills you learned in class. Take pictures and choose your best example of the 'RULE OF THIRDS'.
- Upload this photo to one slide on this Google Slideshow.
- Come up with a title for your slide.
- The theme for your picture this weekend is 'FUN'. The object of focus can be anything that represents 'FUN' to you.
- In a short paragraph, explain the meaning of your photograph.
- Comment on at least 2 other photographs and how they used 'RULE OF THIRDS'.
To be updated