- You will be given time to work on this in class tomorrow. It is not for homework.
- Click here for a link to the criteria sheet.
- Example 1 - Mr. Hong's Class Instagram
- Example 2 - Mr. Hong's Class Instagram
- Mr. Hong's Class YouTube example video
- Click here for a list of Poetic Devices
- Any unfinished work from the mid chapter review Qu. #1-9
- Make sure you have checked your answers with the answer key in the back of the text.
- I will answer all questions before the quiz tomorrow.
- QUIZ on this section in class tomorrow! (Sorry we didn't get to this today
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you had a lesson on 'DETERMINING WHAT IS IMPORTANT' in Language Arts (Novel Approach).
- This is one of the final reading strategies we will be learning about. It was great to see all students being strategic with their use of the other strategies in order to come a deeper understanding of the readings (lyrics).
- Watch this video and read along with the lyrics. This will remind you of today's lesson.
- In paragraph form, write what you think is the 'BIG IDEA' of Christina Aguilera's, "Beautiful" is.
- Ask one student a 'QUESTION' about their 'BIG IDEA'.
- Reply to any questions you receive.
U2 Beautiful Day
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful