Today, students learned how to assess their own work. They compared their first draft of their Roy Lichtenstein pop art with the criteria for the assignment. They not only checked to see they had completed everything that was required, they also wrote down some notes on what they will have to do to improve their work on their final draft. They will be working on their final drafts while referring back to their self assessment sheets to ensure they are creating a quality piece of work.
1.) MATH: No homework.
- Continue working on your Roy Lichtenstein inspired pop art.
- Be sure to compare your final draft with your first draft and to make sure you are following the criteria and your self-assessment sheet.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on your self-assessment of your pop art project today, write a paragraph on how you plan on improving your original draft when completing your final draft.
- Be sure to refer back to the learning intentions and explain if you have met them.
- Be sure to write about everything you will do to improve your work.
- Give another student one suggestion on how to improve their post.
- Respond to any feedback given to you and edit/revise your post.
Lady GaGa Pop Art Comic
Captain America Pop Art