- Complete all remaining questions from yesterday's assignment.
- Complete #11-16 and MARK/CORRECT at home.
- You will submit #1-16 tomorrow to be evaluated. No late assignments will be accepted.
- Continue studying your vocabulary.
- Click here for a list of this week's words. QUIZ TOMORROW.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- I have been very impressed with the structure of your writing over the last month or so. Keep up the great work! Yesterday was no exception!
- In paragraph form, write about what you are looking forward to learning about in the new Science Inquiry unit.
- Include a hook, 3 supporting details, and a conclusion.
- Pay attention to the givens (Spelling, grammar, capitals, punctuation, sentence structure, etc).
- Give one student a question about their paragraph.
- Edit/revise as needed.
Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
Electricity and Magnetism