- If your parents have not filled out the camping volunteer forms, please submit those to Mr. Fisher ASAP.
1.) MATH: Pg 157 #8-15 - Complete, MARK, and correct at home.
2.) LA/WORD WORK:
- Complete your Word Work for Friday.
- Find one sentence, create a sentence based on the one you find, list the part of speech, and 1 synonym)
3.) SCIENCE: Duotangs must be handed in tomorrow morning with your completed scientific method labs (Growing glowing crystals).
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you had a lesson on lab safety. Use what you learned to write a creative story about how an accident could have been prevented.
- Choose one of the scenarios on this link and write a paragraph about what should have happened. These are the same scenarios your groups worked with in class today.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Pay attention to the givens (Spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure)
3.) Must include at least 3 safety rules covered in class today as part of your supporting
4.) Give one student from your new table groups feedback based on the above criteria.
5.) Respond to all feedback you receive and edit/revise as a reply to your original comment. If you
don't receive any feedback, do a self-assessment and reply to your original comment and revise
Music for Reading