Tomorrow, you will be ice skating for your final session! Don't forget to dress appropriately. Also, I have put some information below for the next few days.
SKATING TOMORROW: Karmen, Sofia, Ethan, Eknoor, and Casey. REMIND YOUR PARENTS THEY ARE DRIVING TOMORROW! You will leave the school at about 10:15am. Click here to see who you will be driving with tomorrow.
1.) SECRET SANTA UPDATE: Please click here to input the name of the student you will be buying your secret Santa gift for. Remember, this can only be brought to school on Friday.
2.) HOLIDAY CELEBRATION FOOD FOR FRIDAY:
- Currently, we only have 15 student signed up to bring snacks/food/drinks on Friday. Make sure you add your name to this list TODAY!!! Y
- You don't have to sign up to bring everything in the different categories. One or two will be fine.
- Complete Pg.104-105 #1-6, 8, and 9 if you didn't complete it in class today.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned a little bit about Andy Goldsworthy. Click here to watch a short clip on some of the unique art he has created.
- In paragraph form, write about what you think about the 'NATURALIST' form of art.
- What do you like about it?
- What do you dislike about it?
- How does his artwork make you feel?
- Don't forget to include examples from the video or from today's class in your paragraph as part of your examples. Include at least one example for each of the questions above.
- Give one student a suggestion on their paragraph based on the questions above. See if your classmates answered all three questions in paragraph format.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Andy Goldsworthy Artwork