IMPORTANT: Some of you did not follow the instructions on yesterday's PAR. Some of you did not reply to your original post with a (REVISED) version. You have until tomorrow morning to complete this. I will assess it afterwards.
- An integer is any positive or negative whole number. For example, -3 and +3.
- Think about places you see positive and negative integers to prepare yourself for math class tomorrow.
- Continue working on your map. It is still due on Friday. Most students made lots of progress on their maps over the weekend.
- Remember, manage your time wisely. If you don't, you will not finish by Friday.
- If you haven't already done so, continue working on updating your science journals. You now know how to draw schematic drawings with the appropriate symbols. Be sure to update your notes for your 4 challenges with the schematic drawings.
- Click here to review what you learned about series and parallel circuits today.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Self-regulation is something that everyone practices. You have been focusing on being more mindful in class when you enter and during transition periods between subjects.
- Write a paragraph on three things YOU do to help you self-regulate in class. This will be different for every student.
- For example, think about how you help yourself to stay focused during lessons. What or who reminds you and shows you how to behave? How do you know how to behave when walking in the halls? How do you regulate your emotions in challenging situations? These are all questions you might think about when writing your paragraph.
- Don't forget to edit/revise your original post by replying to it and starting with (REVISED). Edit/revise for the givens today.
Explaining an Electrical Circuit