CHALLENGE/GOAL: For everyone to complete tonight's P.A.R.
1.) MATH: Comparing fractions quiz on Thursday.
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS: Work on your weekly words.
- Final photo essays are due and presented on Friday.
- Continue improving on your first draft based on the feedback you received.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What is one question you came up with from Social Studies today?
- Why are you interested in this question?
- Do some research and list 3 facts related to your question.
- Give one point about why you think it is reliable. List at least 2 reliable websites you used to find the facts. (Based on the C.R.A.A.P. test)
- If you like, feel free to review the first 20 minutes of the video here. Do not go beyond the 20 minute mark.
- Ask one student a question about their question.
- Revise your paragraph by including a more inviting lead (hook).
PBS - Becoming Human