1.) We will make our wreaths on Thursday. Please bring the following if possible:
- a wire hanger
- Christmas decorations (ornaments, lights, tinsel, ribbons, holly, bells, etc
- The dollar store has many different options to choose from. I will do my best to provide as much as possible but we will definitely need extra.
2.) Go to our school website and pay $35 for your Grad hoodies!
- Complete pg. 127-128
- Mark/Correct at home. Click here for the answer key.
- HOMEWORK CHECK TOMORROW MORNING.
- Make sure you have at least 3-5 poems to choose from for tomorrow.
- Think about the ideas we brainstormed in class for topics to write about.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we read some poems by Shel Silverstein in class and learned about different types of poems, their patterns, and what they look like.
- Your PAR today is to simply write and post a poem that you are proud of. This can be one of your poems from today.
LEARNING INTENTION: I can post a poem that has meaning (big idea) to me.
1.) Post any one of your poems that you wrote today. If you forgot your poems at school, you must write a new one.
2.) Read the poems that your classmates post.
3.) Post the big idea for 2 of the poems you read.
4.) Respond to any comments/questions you receive.
Sphero - App and Connecting