1.) MATH: Complete # 1 - 7 3.10 (Omit # 1 b,c and #3 c, e)
2.) WORD WORK TEST TOMORROW:
- #1-16 (trundled, commandeered, corruption, deliriously, ricochets, demeaning, reconnoiter, stymied, truncheon, skirmished, commentary, literal, obligation, indiscriminately, ambidextrous, and paraphernalia).
- #17-32 (extension, anonymous, chaos, mammoth, vicious, particularly, rejected, disguised, interview, exposed, uncomfortable, contingent, etymology, invisible, acquiesce)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about basic coding with Sphero. You learned about the importance of following directions/instrcutions to complete simple tasks.
- In paragraph form, explain where else in life you need to follow directions in order to complete various tasks.
- Provide examples of these directions and what would happen if you didn't follow them.
- Give one other student feedback about the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc).
- Edit/revise your paragraph based on feedback or your self-assessment.
Sphero SPRK Inspiring in the Classroom