- STAY CALM AND RELAX!
- Teachers will touch base with students/families this week
- A letter will go out to parents on Friday. Students will be given access to the school in limited numbers and in a staggered schedule to collect materials or belongings.
- Childcare: If you have any parents about childcare, please go to West Coast Childcare or email the principal.
1.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- Watch today's posted video and then complete the following:
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Be sure keep the 6 traits of good writing in mind.
- Ideas: The meaning and development of the message.
- Organization: The internal structure of the piece.
- Voice: The way the writer brings the topic to life.
- Word Choice: The specific vocabulary the writer uses to convey meaning.
- Sentence Fluency: The way the words and phrases flow throughout the text.
- Conventions: The mechanical correctness of the piece (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and capitals).
- Presentation: The overall appearance of the work.
4.) Give at least 1 student descriptive feedback on the 6 write traits listed above. Give them 2-3
things to improve on .
6.) Ask 1-2 questions you have about what is going on in the world right now.
7.) Respond to any feedback and all questions received.
Coronavirus Outbreak - How to Protect Yourself