- Parent drivers please be inside the classroom by 8:50am at the latest. Students must be inside the classroom by this time as well. Bring your skates, helmets, gloves, etc for the field trip tomorrow if you are not renting. All students were reminded today if there parents are driving on the field trip tomorrow. (Sofia 6, Jessica L. 3 , Emily Z. 5, Kevin W. 2, Ethan 5, and Eknoor 6).
- Click here to confirm your student conference day and time.
1.) DONATIONS: Please try to bring at least one canned item for the donation bin tomorrow. We will collect this before going skating.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we did a great deal of 'CRITERIA' building with one another.
- First, you created criteria for learning reflections and then you created criteria/ruls for working in groups for your inquiry knowledge building circles.
- Post a paragraph (intro, supporting sentences, and concluding sentence) on the three points you feel are essential and the most important in working in groups.
- Don't forget to include examples in your supporting sentences.
- Be as positive as possible in your writing.
- Give one student 'FEEDBACK' on the givens (spelling, capitals, sentence structure, punctuation, and grammar).
- Respond to the feedback you receive and edit/revise your original post. If you don't receive feedback, self-assess your work or have a family member give you feedback.
Peer Assessment Video