1.) Talk to your parents about the Zones of Regulation.
- Complete pg 76-78 if you haven't already done so.
- Mark and Correct at home.
- Bring questions/misunderstandings to class tomorrow.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Students learned about the Zones of Regulation today. Please chat with your child about this.
- They learned it is ok to be in any of the zones. However, it is important to use individual strategies to help regulate their emotions.
LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain at least 2 self-regulation strategies with details.
1.) Paragraph format
2.) Pay attention to the gives/conventions of writing (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation).
3.) Explain in detail at least 2 strategies you use to help you self-regulate when you're at home. This can be when you're in any of the zones.
4.) Self-assess your work for the givens.
5.) Edit/revise your paragraph
Inside Out and Zones of Regulation