Tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break! Lets have a party! Can every student please bring some food to share with the class? Mr. Hong and Mr. Redican are bringing some delicious food :).
- Watch this video Intuition for Area of a Triangle
- Remember the formula for finding the area of a triangle is Area = (Base x Height) / 2.
- In your Math Focus textbook (page 204) complete questions 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,13.
- This is due on Friday.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Make sure you have your "Book Clubs with Picture Books Predictions" sheet.
- You will have more time to work on this tomorrow.
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Research the Kinder Morgan Pipeline.
- In your google doc write down 30 questions you have about this project.
- Remember questions have to be ON TOPIC.
- Remember questions that can be answered with a yes or a no are not good inquiry questions.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Science World was a great reminder about how much fun science should be.
- We had lots of free time to run around and check out all the different stations at Science World.
- Please tell the class your two favourite things about the trip to Science World.
- And why you like these things?
- If you didn't come to Science World - write three questions you have about our field trip, and the rest of the class will answer your questions.
- Spelling and grammar are givens.
IMAX - Dream Big
Area of Triangle