- Complete Pg 104-105 # 1- 10 (Skip #7)
- Mark pages at home and complete corrections.
2.) PAR ASSIGNMENTS:
- Later this week, you will have an opportunity to show how you have learned and helped your peers learn on the daily PARS.
- You will submit evidence of your learning on FreshGrade. (Activity to be posted tomorrow)
- Take the next couple of days to go back to make sure you have at least 5 quality PARS.
- This includes completing assignments according to success criteria, self-assessing, giving feedback to peers, responding to feedback, and editing and revising your work.
- Use the next few days to go back and make sure you have given your best effort!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- This morning, you all agreed that you would be able to walk to the gym in a self-regulated manner without explicitly reviewing the C-Chart for 'WALKING IN THE HALLS'.
- However, as soon as we walked out, it was clear to everyone that this was almost impossible for some of our students.
- The second time around, you were very mindful and self-regulated. Why do you think this was the case?
- What did you learn from this experience?
1.) Paragraph format
2.) Includes a reason why we turned around and came back into the classroom the first time.
3.) Include a reason what helped everyone be more mindful and self-regulated the second time
4.) Include what you think we should do for all tasks.
5.) Check your writing for the givens (spelling, grammar, capitals, punctuation, vocabulary, etc).
5.) Give one student feedback related to the above criteria.
6.) Edit/revise your work based on feedback or a self-assessment.
Building Community in the Classroom