- Please bring your own charged mobile device on a daily basis to facilitate your learning when needed (phone, tablet, iPad, laptop for use in class when needed). Keep in mind you are 100% responsible for your own device.
1.) WITH PARENTS:
- Review the class website with your parents.
- Explain to them what the 'POST A RESPONSE' is.
- Watch 'Austin's Butterfly' with your parent and explain to them how it relates to how you will learn this year!
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You will be responsible for completing the daily POST A RESPONSE (PAR) assignment. Instructions will be clearly outlined every day.
- One of your assignments today is to review the class website with your parents.
improving my work today (watch Austin's butterfly with your parents).
1.) PARAGRAPH WRITING STRUCTURE
- engaging hook/intro
- body and supporting sentences/examples/points, and conclusion.
- Include who you shared it with and what they said about the class website.
- Include 2-3 points about 'AUSTIN'S BUTTERFLY' and how it relates to how you will learn this
year! Think about how it relates to 'THE BIG 6 LEARNING PRINCIPLES'.
3.) THE GIVENS (Conventions of Writing)
- Check your work for the givens before posting
- The givens are spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.