- Check out these videos to give you an idea of what you will be learning about in math.
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Complete your 'Great Canadian Mail Race' letter. Click here for the handout.
- 11 students have yet to complete the reading survey.
- This must be completed over the weekend if you haven't already done so. Click here to complete it.
- Field Trip Forms and any other forms you haven't returned. Check FreshGrade for the announcements and a list of everything that needs to be returned.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have been learning about the learning process and getting accustomed to 'learning language'.
- Your weekend post is about three of the principles you have learned about.
- Explain what you believe the following 3 learning principles are and how they help you learn. In your examples, relate them to something you have learned.
2.) SUCCESS CRITERIA
- If you haven't completed any post a response assignments from this past week, go back and complete them.
Kid President's Pep Talk to Teachers and Students!
Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions