- French Quiz on Thursday
- Return YWCA leadership program applications and $5 ASAP
- Gym sense tomorrow. Bring your gym strip.
1.) MATH: No HW. We will continue our mini-inquiry into the Divisibility Rules in class tomorrow.
2.) LA / READING:
- Word Work #4 Quiz on Friday
- Complete visible thinking and graphic organizer for second 'NOVEL APPROACH' lesson.
3.) FRENCH: Months of the year, days of the week, and colours quiz on Thursday.
4.) SOCIAL STUDIES / INQUIRY:
- If you haven't already done so, be sure to have your mini-inquiry question and 2 subquestions ready to go for tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned more about the inquiry process from the 'MASTER of INQUIRY' - Mr. Fisher.
- In writing class today, you learned about different ways to generate ideas.
- Choose one of the following methods (list, free write, web, or any other method) and come up with as many ideas you can come up with as to why 'QUESTIONS' help you learn!
- Be sure to list the name of the METHOD you used.
- Don't forget to use your background knowledge!!!
- Do a self-assessment for the givens (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc) and EDIT/REVISE your original post.