- Toonie Drive ends tomorrow!
- Grad wear forms/money due tomorrow!
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work
MATH 7: Complete 3.6 textbook questions and mark at home. Complete 3.7 worksheet.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on how to write a concluding paragraph! It sums up what you learned in class!
- Click here to read about different types of clinchers you can use. I have also included a section at the bottom of this link that reminds you of 'WHAT NOT TO DO'! Please read it!
- Select three different types of clinchers you wish to use. In your post, list the type of clincher and create three different/separate clinchers that you can choose for to insert into your concluding paragraph when you complete your essay.
- DO NOT POST YOUR ENTIRE CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH HERE! ONLY YOUR CLINCHER SENTENCES!
- Here is an example of what your post will look like today!
without! Does this make you want to tell me about what you are
2.) Quote - You have learned about what makes me happy in life! "In life, make sure you follow
your dreams and always pursue your passions!" Mr. Hong
VIDEO LINKS/USEFUL LINKS:
How to Write a Conclusion
Shared Document on CLINCHERS