The final comments, suggestions, and feedback have been given to you directly on your response drafts (Google Drive). You must make your edits/revisions tonight so we can assess them tomorrow. Be sure to follow the criteria carefully. If you do this, there is no reason why you won't do well.
1.) LA / NOVEL APPROACH:
- Make your final edits on your document. Be sure to take the feedback given to you by myself, Mrs. Jensen, and Mr. Lewis. Use it to improve on your work.
- Be sure to use your checklist to ensure you have included everything.
2.) GENIUS HOUR:
- Bring everything you need to work on your projects. Tomorrow will be your last class and then you will present next Friday!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Continue the conversation from yesterday's post.
- In 100 words or less, write about what it would be like if you were to go back in time to Mesopotamia.
- Ask at least one student a question.
- Response to at least one question.
- Engage each other.
To be updated.