1.) MATH 6:
- Any assigned work.
- Your unit test will be on Tuesday.
- Watch this video. It will help you with your order of operations worksheets you were given on Thursday. Please ignore the exponents section of the order of operations. You will not be given any questions with exponents.
- Review questions (Handout). I assume that you received this on Thursday from the substitute teacher.
- Your unit test will be on Friday and will cover everything you have learned so far this year. Start reviewing what you have learned!
- Watch this Steve Spangler video: Float or Sink (Density)
- Watch this video and try it at home! Ask your parents if they know why the eggs are all at different levels! Then, explain the science behind it to your parents! Take pictures/video of your experiment!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Why is family important?
- Answer the above question with the following paragraph structure:
Sentence 2: State three reasons why family is important in list form - use commas. (Do not provide
any details. - For example: Family is the most important thing to me because they
will always be there for you, you can trust them, and they will always love you.
Sentence 3, 4, 5 (or more): Explain each point from your second sentence in detail and provide at
least one supporting sentence (example, quote, statistic, interesting fact, etc) for each
point you mentioned in your second sentence.
- Each supporting sentence above should include at least one example, quote, or
Final sentence: Give a concluding sentence that sums up your paragraph.
*** If you have any questions, please post them here and someone will reply to it.***
Cool Steve Spangler Video: Float or Sink?
Order of Operations