LEARNING INTENTIONS: To be able to distinguish the difference between a reliable and unreliable source of information.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Complete your C.R.A.A.P. test worksheet for your 'SYMBOLS' website. If you have any questions, post them here.
- We should be finished our rough research work by Monday or Tuesday of next week. The rest of next week will be spent checking your work against your criteria sheets, getting feedback, and making the necessary changes to your work in order to make it better.
- Today, you should complete the research for your 'SYMBOLS' section.
- Don't forget to think about the Currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy, and Purpose of your information when completing your research.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video and follow the instructions below. Don't forget to think about what the expectation is for a quality response. Be sure to explain and elaborate on your ideas!
- What is the 'BIG IDEA' behind the making of this song? (Remember everybody will have different interpretations. Write our your messy thinking here)
- Provide some evidence/proof of why you feel this is the big idea.
- What is your opinion about this video/message?
- Why do you think this?
We are the World