1.) LA/ART: No HW.
2.) MATH 6: Complete both sides of the worksheet (equivalent fractions and LCM).
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Create a free-verse poem while incorporating the following items: rhyme, alliteration, personification, and a simile.
- It must be at least 4 lines.
- At the end of each line, be sure to put in brackets the specific poetic device you used)
- Practice your Hillcrest R.O.L.E.S.
- Comment on at least 2 other student's poems.
- Reply to any comments you receive.
- Edit/revise if necessary.
To be updated