In addition to this, the students participated in the annual Terry Fox run and ran for 30 straight minutes to support those living with cancer in hopes that we can one day find a cure!
1.) LA: Continue working on your 100 Word Challenge write.
2.) MATH: Draw/colour at least 5 pictures that you will use for your Multiplication/Division problem assignment.
- Think of ideas of how you want to present your ecosystems. Remember, you have the choice of using whichever medium you choose. Which ecosystem will you choose? Which individual/species will you select? Which abiotic and biotic components will you include?
- Here are two examples from previous years (PREZI)
- Erick - Desert Tortoise
- Nik - Sea Tortoise
- In-line skating forms
- Personal Information forms
- Media consent forms
- Gmail/Drive forms
5.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- Why do you consider Terry Fox to be a hero?
- Explain using examples and reasons from the video you watched today.
- Include your personal opinions and why you feel the way you do.
6.) FIELD TRIP:
- Pack some water/fluids for the Grouse Grind tomorrow!
- Dress appropriately!
- Rain or shine, we will hike up Grouse Mountain tomorrow!
ESPN: Terry Fox