We continued our book club discussions today and noticed that the students are becoming better at the art of conversation! They are engaging each other, asking questions, sharing their opinions, and doing all of this in a respectful manner.
- PROJECTS ARE DUE TOMORROW!
- You must hand in your criteria sheets and your improvement sheet tomorrow
2.) BOOK CLUB:
- Continue Blogging and engaging your group members (refer to the blogging criteria!)
- Work on Response #2
3.) FRENCH: Think about how to incorporate adjectives into a rap/video/song. These are some adjectives that rhyme (in masculine singular form) if you are looking for ideas: heureux/nerveux, joli/poli, intelligent/amusant/content/intéressant/méchant
4.) SCIENCE (Extra credit/optional assignment): If Ms. Fei has given you feedback on your assignment, please revise it to improve the quality of your work. If you would still like to complete the extra credit assignment, please do so at tinyurl.com/div4extracreditscience.
5.) WRITE A RESPONSE (Math):
- Create 3 questions that involve subtracting integers (eg. -4 - (-6) = ? )
- Answer someone else's 3 questions.
1.) Adding and subtracting integers
2.) Subtracting integers song