Today, the students created criteria for their Science presentations on their deep sea explorers. The students wanted to be assesseed on their written work, organization, structure, creativity, and a few other points. The students will use their criteria sheets to ensure they are completing each section to the best of their abilities. If you haven't already, please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR PREZI and then check your email to sign up for a Prezi account under your class account and code name.
1.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Click here to copy and paste the powerful response template to a new document in your Google Drive.
- Continue working on your powerful response. You should complete all 'RED' sections and 'BLUE SECTIONS' for homework today.
2.) MATH 6: Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Watch the following videos to prepare for Tuesday's class. VIDEO 1 VIDEO 2 (LINKS TO BE UPDATED SHORTLY)
3.) PERMISSION FORMS: Bring your Grouse Forms and $10 by tomorrow.
4.) POST A RESPONSE: (MANDATORY AS USUAL)
- Watch this video that some of us saw in class today.
- How do you think the gentleman sitting on the left felt when the family behaved the way they did?
- How do you think the family felt after the doctor introduced who the gentleman was?
- Do you think people's views can change if they already hold racist views? Explain why or why not?
- Comment on at least one other person's post.
- Respond to any comments received.
- Edit/revise your post.
Anti-Racist Short Film