Many students started giving each other peer feedback on their persuasive essays according to the criteria and checklist. Tomorrow they will do their self-assessments and final edits/revisions before handing in their essays. It has been amazing watching all of your essays improve drastically. Feedback is a key component of your learning and acting on that feedback results in better quality work.
- Persuasive essays should be finished at home so you can complete your peer assessments in class tomorrow.
- You will complete your peer/self assessments tomorrow and make your final edit/revisions before handing them in.
- Your research should be nearly completed (5 sections)
- Get as much done for tomorrow as possible. Keep track of your sources for each section.
3.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Pg 182 - 183 Number 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, and 13.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- The majority of you have worked on your essays over the last few weeks and have seen the improvements that you have made. For example, some of you started off with one long paragraph and now have a properly structured 5 paragraph essay.
- Explain how the feedback you received help you improve your essays and indicate at least 3 specific areas of your essay that you improved in and how you did that.
- For example: structure, grammar, supporting sentences, examples, research, topic sentences, introduction, conclusion, transitions, etc.
- Don't forget to explain specifically how you improved in each area.