- Assessment/quiz tomorrow
- Mr. Redican will update the website shortly with what you have to review.
2.) Language Arts/Novel Approach:
- Focus on your introduction - inviting lead today/hook.
- Watch this video for ideas of how you can edit/revise your hook!
- Edit/revise your powerful response so you have a really interesting hook which will make your reader want to read your powerful response. Use one of the options that are reviewed in this video. You learned about these types of hooks in term 1.
- Your homework will be checked in class tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Tomorrow the students have a assessment on triangles and quadrilaterals
- Be sure to review:
- The three types of triangles (acute, right, and obtuse)
- How to find the third angle of a triangle if you know two angles
- The five types of quadrilaterals (square, rectangle, rhombus, trapezoid, parallelogram)
- How to find the fourth angle of a quadrilateral if you know three angles
- Post your answer to any of the above questions for the math assessment tomorrow.
- For example: an acute triangle is defined as a triangle that has three acute interior angles
- Another example: to find the third interior angle of triangle my first step is I add the two know interior angles and my second step is I subtract that answer from 180 degrees.
- Give two students feedback on their answers to make sure they're getting the correct answers
- Think of today's PAR as a group study!
- ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND I WILL RESPOND TONIGHT - I want everyone to ace this assessment!
Hooking the Reader