1.) ICE SKATING ON MONDAY MORNING
2.) GO TO FRESHGRADE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR XMAS PARTY FOOD/SNACKS - No candies! I have listed different food categories. Put your name beside one of them and list what you plan on bringing to share with your classmates.
- Be sure to watch this video to prepare for Monday's math class.
- There is a cool tip in this video that will help you multiply decimals using a different strategy! You will learn a new 'LEARNING GADGET' to add to your 'MATH-BAT-BELT'!
- Complete your intro and 3 body paragraphs (drafts). You worked on them all last week.
- Respond to all feedback received on your essay files.
- You will have a 1 on 1 conference with Mr. Hong this week to help you with your writing if you haven't already.
- Presentations of your inquiries starts on Monday!
- Make any necessary updates. Share with your parents.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We have been learning about multiplying decimals in class.
- Based on this video, what is something new you learned about multiplying numbers like 9 X 0.6?
- This will be posted to FreshGrade next week for completion.
1.) You clearly EXPLAIN a strategy discussed in the video on how to multiply decimals.
2.) You create YOUR OWN multiplication question and EXPLAIN STEP BY STEP how to solve it
using this strategy.
3.) You double check the answer of one of your peers and either confirm their answer is correct, or
give them feedback on what they need to fix.
Introduction to Multiplying Decimals