- Login to your FreshGrade and review all activities.
- Respond to any comments/questions you have received.
- For completed activities, write learning reflections based on our class learning reflection criteria.
- Completed activities - Word Work, French Test, All About Me Collage, Plant I.D. Project, Gymnastics, etc.
SUCCESS CRITERIA FOR LEARNING REFLECTIONS:
2.) What did you learn?
3.) What did you do well (strength)?
4.) What did you find challenging (stretch)?
5.) How did you work towards the learning intentions (how did you improve)?
6.) What will you do next time?
2.) MATH REVIEW GAMES:
3.) GLOBAL READ ALOUD PAR:
- We are really starting to get into 'THE BRIDGE HOME'!
- The story revolves around poverty and two young kids who are doing everything they can do find a better life for themselves.
- You have been working on using your background knowledge to make connections (Reading/Comprehension Strategies)
- Today, write a paragraph (intro, body - with 2-3 supporting points/examples, and conclusion) about your CONNECTIONS using your background knowledge! You can write about 1 or 2 deep connections.
- Your paragraph should include 2-3 CONNECTIONS (CLICK ON THESE 3 LINKS FOR DETAILS text-text, text-self, text-world) that relate to something going on in the story.
- Be sure to include your connections from the 3 links above.
TEXT TO TEXT - What other book does this story remind you of?
TEXT TO SELF What from the story reminds you of one of your personal experiences?
TEXT TO WORLD What from the story affects people around the world?
Global Read Aloud: One Book To Connect the World
Global Read Aloud Kick Off